As a woman you must first find out who you really are, where you came from and where you want to go. And here is how you do it!
1. Listen to yourself, your inner voice, your intuition. She is prompting you to pay attention. Pay attention. If you are not allowing a quality or energy to come through, it will continually come up until you recognize it and either accept it or change it.
2. Forgive yourself, forgive your past, forgive, forgive, forgive. Everyone is on a learning path just like you, so whatever choice or mistake one has made, can be forgiven, you have choices. Either you forgive and let go or you continue with a heavy burnt up heart & mind. Once you release the energy, you are free. This doesn’t mean that you have to agree with what was done, it just means that you are able to accept it for what it is and not be effected by it.
3. Love yourself immensely. You are all you got, one life to live. Might as well love everything about you. If you have an imbalance it will show up in every area of your life, from health to finances to love. Love is the most powerful force in life, its empowering. We know that the root of our problems–all of our problems–is the lack of love. So go and LOVE your beautiful self.
4. Know that fear does not exist. Remove any “can’t do’s” from your vocabulary. Its better not to judge yourself for your lack of action, you are still learning. Remember that you already have everything inside of you, just take your time to cultivate it.
5. Master your skills, enhance your skills, manifest your creativeness. When you are willing to follow where your creative energy leads, you will find yourself flowing with the energy doing what you really want to do. You will feel the power.
6. Be confident. Assert yourself. Communicate your feelings. Express yourself. Extend yourself. Give yourself. Know yourself. But don’t ever compromise yourself.
You must be able to be willing to face yourself, your strong side and your weak side. We have many selves in us, we must accept and embrace them. By being who you are and expressing yourself, you are having a healing and empowering effect on everyone you encounter and on the world around you. You can make a change in yourself and in your life, if you do not like the way you are living, Change it!! But know thyself first.
I encourage you, I embrace you, you can do it, its possible. Just listen.
Dreams do come true, my loves…. embrace your power and take your dreams very very seriously!!